|Grilled Cheese and Salmon Salad Sandwiches|
Are you fed up of the same old lunches? Do you want to try something different but have no idea what? If Yes, this recipe is ideal for you. Filled with nutrients, the grilled cheese and salmon salad recipe is ideal for both adults and children as a snack or for lunch.
This recipe serves 2 people and takes around 10 minuets to complete.
What You Will Need :
– 2 whole hamburger buns, split or 4 slices of white bread
– 1 can of pink salmon, drained with bones and skin removed
– A few leaves of lettuce
– 1 Tomato
– 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– ½ cup of shredded carrot
– 3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
– 4 slices of cheese
– Large Bowl
– Microwave with Grill
1. Take the large bowl and add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, carrot and cream cheese. Beat these ingredients together till they become a smooth paste.
2. Add the salmon to the paste and mix well.
3. Take the lettuce and slice it randomly. Slice the tomato in 6 slices, throwing away the first and last slice.
4. Open the bread you are going to use and start layering the ingredients in this order:
Bottom layer of bread, 1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of tomatoes, half the sliced lettuce, half the salmon paste, 1 slice of cheese, Top slice of bread.
5. Repeat this order for the other sandwich.
6. Heat the microwave for a few minuets and grill the sandwiches for 5-10 minutes (your preference).
This recipe is healthy and tasty all together. The salmon is filled with protein and has an exquisite taste. The lettuce, tomatoes and shredded carrots add a healthy side to this sandwich, while the mayonnaise, lemon juice and cheese make this grilled sandwich very tasty.
Available at: Home Page